Friday, October 31, 2008

New Stationary Sets




Spread some joy and cheer with my new stationary sets. The above image is a stationary sheet of the Star Bunny design that I made today.

I love all the cute illustrations that I have seen on stationary and note cards. Now I am taking the time to make some of my own designs. My goal is to make one or two each day and buld up a large collection of designs. I am really having fun at making these super cute designs. My daughters even have me making up stories to go with each one. Now, I will have to get the stories made into children's books for us to read.

All of the designs will be printable pdfs of a stationary sheet 8.5 x 11, a note card 5.5 x 4.25 folded finished size, an envelope and a page of gift tags. I don't have the time to do all the printing and mailing out of sets so I thought that I would sell the pdf for personal use only and see how that works. If you would like to see a design of your favorite image contact me and I will make one up.

I told my daughter that these designs are going to help us build a new sthapatya veda house. Please purchase a set to help start the new house fund. See all the new designs at www.lynnetteart.etsy.com

Best wishes,
Lynnette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines