Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dancing Sprite Book



Happy Valentine's Day! I was trying to have this project finished by today as a Valentine's Day surprise for my children but it is not done yet. Instead for Valentine's presents I sewed them some cute little stuffed bears to play with. I made three colors. They named the blue one Blueberry, the yellow is named Banana and the purple one is called Purple Grape. I have a pattern for the bears to download as a pdf file. E-mail me for the pattern.



I wrote the little story about a Dancing Sprite. I am making all the pages in Illustrator. My first sketch of the little sprite was drawn in my sketch book and scanned. I don't think the sprite is cute enough, but I'm still trying to decide how to make her cuter. I want her to have dark hair and medium dark skin tone. So far I have 6 pages finished out of 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines