Thursday, February 19, 2009

Monkey See- Baby Shower Invitations, 4x6 or 5x7 or Wallet with your photo and words



Monkey See, Monkey Do is a new design I made up last night. The colors and wording can be changed to say anything that you like. This design can be for a Monkey theme Baby Shower or a Monkey See birthday party.



Monkey Buggy Baby Shower invitations are so cute! Your custom information can be added to this design and you can change the colors of the buggy and border to match your monkey theme. I have other monkey invitation designs too.  Available at http://www.myartbylynnette.biz/baby-shower-page-3.html

Above is the matching party set for the Baby Shower Monkey Buggy Collection. It comes with printable pdf files for monkey cupcake topper 2 inch circles, monkey cupcake wrappers, and monkey thank you card. Also available are candy bar wrappers, mother to be advice sheets, pin the tail on the monkey game,  bookmarks and baby shower word scramble game.


I also had a buyer request a scratch card for a baby shower. It is a really cute idea that I had not heard about before. She has 10 cards that say winner and the rest say sorry under the scratch circle. I made up the design and sent it to the card printer with a link back to my buyer. Contact me if you are interested in a scratch card for your next birthday party, baby shower, or bridal shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines