Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pink Orchid-Painting



Today I wanted to do a watercolor flower painting. My goal was to see if I could finish it in one hour. Well, it ended up taking 2 hours but I think it turned out looking nice. It is a small painting only 6x4 on 5.5 x 9 watercolor paper. I scanned it and made it into printable note cards, birthday card, thank you card, stationary and envelope set. It is on sale at my etsy shop. I also ordered some more watercolor paper yesterday so more floral painting are planned in the very near future.


I would like to thank Doris at romanticrosesinwatercolor.blogspot.com for awarding me A Passion for Painting Award this week. Doris paints the most beautiful roses in the world! You really must check out her blog.


For the award I must list 7 things that I love:
1. My husband
2. My children
3. Painting flowers
4. TM meditation
5. Drawing and writing stories for my kids
6. Baking
7. Walking in the mountains

A Passion for Painting Award goes to the following 7 artists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines