Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Invitation 5x7

Alice in Wonderland's white rabbit is calling everyone to your birthday party! A Mad Hatter's Tea Party will be fun for all.  I can easily change the colors to match your photo. See it here.

Today we also had some of our own magic from Mother Nature. We saw the first rainbow of spring. It was just beautiful and spanned across the whole sky. Simply amazing and breath taking.  My youngest wanted to know why so many people kept driving their cars down the street and were not stopping to look at the rainbow.

I also started working out again on Monday and Tuesday. I feel great doing my karate moves again but gosh my legs are sore :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines