Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ladybug invitation- Red Bug Ladybug

I really like this new design that I made up this week. The Red Bug Ladybug design reminds me of the many ladybugs we found in the grass last summer. Just about on every blade of grass you could see one walking. They were great fun to watch. You may also request other colors of this design.

These red ladybug birthday invitations are loved by many mothers and grandmothers. Show off your little lady with your child's photo on this ladybug birthday invitation. I can match colors to your child's outfit.
Below are the matching red ladybug party circles that can be used as cupcake toppers, stickers, or gift tags.
I also have may other ladybug invitations in my website http://www.myartbylynnette.biz/birthday-girl.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines