Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello from My Art By Lynnette

Today is a very special day for the world. You have an opportunity to give the best of yourself to those you love just by choosing to be positive. Negativity is always there but you do not have to choose it.
Let us be together.
Let us eat together.
Let us be vital together,
Let us be radiating truth,
Radiating the light of life.
Never shall we denounce anyone, never entertain negativity.

I have a new website to share with everyone my positive uplifting invitation designs. My desire is that my art will bring happiness to all who see it.  Please use this resource to quickly and easily find a design for your special occasion. www.MyArtByLynnette.com
Best wishes to you, today, tomorrow and always :)  -Lynnette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines