Friday, September 17, 2010

Roaring 1920's Birthday Invitation


Throw a Roaring 20's Birthday with these invitations. I made this design today for a teen's birthday party. A fun flapper girl with a touch of an art deco border are paired with the whispy peacock feather for a 1920's theme. This 1920's Flapper Girl invitation is also fun for 30th birthday parties and for bachelorette parties!

 Above are the matching 2 inch party circles to be used for flapper girl cupcake toppers, gift tags, party favor tags or straw toppers. Available for $7.50 with your name added to the design and a printable file e-mailed to you.

I was so busy making this design and my daughter kept asking me if I was done yet. So I stopped working on this and remembered my real focus. To work at home to be near my children. My children are the real driving force behind this business. So I can be there for the and watch them grow up. When I took a break, we went into the kitchen for a snack. I watched in amazement as my 6yr old, for the first time, made a recipe for flat bread dough all on her own. She said, "Mom, don't help me. I know how to do it." And she did.  I was only needed to cook them on the hot skillet and she did everything else. I would have missed this if I had been away at some office working. I am so thankful for being able to work near my children so I don't miss their accomplishments. Thank you to everyone for looking at my designs and please share my website with everyone you know who is planning a party!

Best Wishes,
Lynnette

PS. this is the other design with the Roaring 20's theme. Which one do you like best?

Roaring 20's New Years Eve Invitation for a fun flapper girl and gangster celebration. You may change the words to be anything that you like. http://www.myartbylynnette.biz/birthday-adult.html to order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines