Saturday, September 18, 2010

Zebra Baby Shower Invitation


When I was about 12 years old my dad took me to the Sioux Falls Great Plains Zoo where I saw my first zebras. I loved the zebras with their beautiful patterns. I always took lots of photo of them.

Today's new design is called Zebra Cradle a baby shower invitation. It has a cute baby zebra peeking out of its cradle at the big world. Complete with a zebra print border, zebra stripe diaper pins and rattle. I hope you like this zebra invitation as much as I do.  You may change the wording to be anything that you like and the colors can also be changed. See more zebra baby shower invitations atwww.myartbylynnette.biz

Also available are thank you cards in the zebra design and baby shower items shown below. Baby shower candy bar wrapper in the zebra cradle design. Cupcake toppers or 2 inch party circles to be used for stickers or envelope seals with the zebra cradle design. Baby shower word scramble game in the zebra cradle design too. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines