Here is the Islamic Calendar for the Muslims around the world for the year 2012. Celebrate the 2012 Islamic festivals with enthusiasm.
- 4th - Mawlid an-Nabi (12 Rabia' Awal 1433 H.)
- 17th - Isra' & Mi'raj (27 Rajab 1433 H.)
- 20th - Beginning of Ramadan fasting month (1 Ramadan 1433 H.)
- 9th to 18th - Laylat Al-Qadr (last 10 days of Ramadan 1433 H.)
- 19th - End of Ramadan / Eid ul-Fitr (1 Shawwal 1433 H.)
- 24th to 29th - Hajj Days (8-13 Dhul-Hijjah 1433 H.)
- 25th - Day of Arafat (9th Dhul-Hijjah 1433 H.)
- 26th - Eid al-Adha (10th Dhul-Hijjah 1433 H.)
- 15th - Islamic New Year (1 Muharram 1434 H.)
- 24th - Day of 'Ashura (10 Muharram 1433 H.)
Please Note: Islamic dates are based on a lunar calendar, and may vary by 1-2 days from what is predicted here.