Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zebra watercolor painting

My baby girl is always asking me to tell her a story. So I wrote up a story about a baby giraffe taking a nap. One of the pages called for an illustration of a zebra so I painted this beautiful creature a few weeks back. I just got around to making it into a note card designs. My next project is to put all the paintings together with the words and get a copy of the book printed out to read at nap time. here is the link http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24060472

I wasn't feeling so great on Monday so I did an internal spring cleaning (took castor oil). If you want to know how to do it I'll be happy to send you an e-mail. I am feeling much better now with a lot more energy. My appetite is now back to normal. Before the oil, I was just walking into the kitchen eating everything in sight. Now when I walk into the kitchen I just drink a glass of water instead. Hopefully I can get rid of the extra pounds soon. I also did some running today which always makes me feel better. I want to run everyday like I used to.

My bank account went into the negative .05 cents because of a debit card fee of .25 cents. and I just found out about it yesterday. No e-mail alerts or cards were sent. So far they are trying to charge me $80.00 in fees. I went to US Bank today they said they would work to refund some of the fees. I want them to refund all the fees.

Best Wishes,
Lynnette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines