Saturday, July 2, 2011

Little Bugs party set video



 

Little bugs party set printed out in full color. I used card stock to print these out with my home printer. The cupcake toppers are printed out as 2.25 inch circles and punched out with a 2 inch scalloped edge paper punch that I got from walmart.com. The cupcake toppers were made by taping a toothpick to the back. If your party is for small children,  use a finger nail clipper to clip off the sharp end of the toothpicks so no one can get hurt. I used the card stock to print the party hat out with. After the hat is cut out, roll into a hat shape and tape the flap to hold it so it won't unroll. 
You can buy the printable files for this party set on my website at www. MyArtByLynnette.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Birthday Party Ideas

My Headlines